Princeton, Friday November 30th, 2015
OH-LA-LA! FRENCH HOLIDAY SALE
NOV. 21-22 2015
A celebration of French fine living is coming to Hopewell Borough Nov.21-22as an international group of artisans, designers and sellers present Oh-la-la! French Holiday Sale.
The sale will feature gourmet food, paintings, photographs, home decor, fine crafts and collectible books and will take place at the Hopewell station freight shed, 2 Railroad Place, on Saturday, November 21, from 10 to 5 and on Sunday, November 22, from 10 to 3. Admission is free.
This is the seventh edition of Oh-la-la!, which a group of French friends started in 2013 as a private, home-based sale aimed primarily at the local French community. This time, Oh-la-la! is open to the general public and is being joined by some new participants.
The theme for the sale is “Art de Vivre,” meaning Fine Living. So visitors can expect to see high-quality, refined products, many of them home made or imported from France.
Participants in Oh-la-la! will be presenting:
French home decor, by Sophie Bailly-Soulier, featuring upholstered and redesigned furniture, high-quality home linens imported from France, and vintage lamps, redesigned by Sophie. http://www.tacksandfabrics.com
- Savory French food, “fait maison,” from Cuisine, by Anne-Renee. (Anne-Renée Rice-Soumeillant) http://cuisinebyannerenee.net
- Paintings by Carole Jury. A series of abstract paintings inspired by the artoftheFrenchpainterPierreSoulages. http://www.carolejury.com
- Collectible and used books, in English and French, presented by John Leger. http://www.lebookiniste.com.
Twitter: @JohnMLeger – Instagram: @LeBookiniste
- Matrochka’s Little Boxes: Keeping the environment in mind, used boxes are recovered with fine Japanese printed paper
- Classic, home-made French confectioneries by Les Delices d’Annelise,featuring candies and caramels made from local ingredients, such as honey from Tassot Apiaries and dairy products from Halo Farm
- Photographs by Laurent Ouzilou, presenting his photos of iconic Paris landmarks, in both color and black-and-white and in three different sizes: 16×20, 11×14, and 4×4. Instagram: @zoul91PRESS CONTACTS:
John LEGER (Le Bookiniste)
firstname.lastname@example.org. (609) 369-6750
email@example.com (609) 915-1119