A French pop-up boutique to be held for 2 days
in Hopewell Station, May 6-7.
As a celebration of Spring and right before Mother’s day, a French Ephemeral boutique named “Oh-la-la!” will pop up in the Hopewell Railroad Station, May.6-7. Organized by a group of French artisans, designers and sellers, the 8th edition of “Oh-la-la! Ephemeral boutique” will take you in a garden like atmosphere, bucolic and romantic, with lots of gift ideas, refined products and piece of arts for all budgets.
For its 8th edition, “Oh-la-la!” is back in Hopewell following its November 2015 edition. Each time different in terms of display and participants, this unique sales event will feature French artisanal confectioneries, oil paintings, arts photographs, home textile and decor, handmade tailored clothing, kids book, jewelries and sculptures.
A FREE ADMISSION EVENT
Open to the general public, the Oh-la-la! pop-up boutique is a free admission event promoting French talents and creativity, with a strong human factor dimension. “we want to create a friendly cross-cultural encounter, bringing a piece of France in New-Jersey!” declares the Oh-la-la team. Every visitor can also participate in a free raffle and win a gift basket!
GARDEN AND CAFÉ DE LA GARE
For this 8th edition, the theme for the sale is “Côté Jardin”, which means that the boutique will be set to create a bucolic and relaxing garden atmosphere. Visitors can expect to see high-quality, refined products, many of them home made or imported from France. New in 2016, The “Café de la gare” will carry French snacks (like “quiches”), “Café gourmand” (a cup of coffee served with a selection a treats) and the unavoidable French breakfast café-croissants…Take a break and enjoy the French food!
FRIDAY 6-8pm, DON’T MISS OUR LADIES NIGHT-OUT
On Friday evening, from 6-8pm, a special Ladies night-out is proposed with good deals and surprises. A trunk show will feature our special “Fashion” guest, Cristina Depascal, with a fashion show presenting her Summer collection of urban and refined Parisian small dresses, handmade and tailored in New-Jersey. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet the Oh-la-la team 2016 who will be delighted to welcome you: Carole Jury (painter), Anne-Elisabeth Mugnier (Artisan confectioner and owner of Les Délices d’Annelise), Sandrine Ducos (Jewelry La Dune), Laurent Ouzilou (Photograph), Sophie Bailly-Soulier (Furniture redesigner and owner of Tacks and Fabrics), Marie-Mathilde Laplanche (Artist), Catherine Arnoux (Illustrator and writer).
Participants 2016 in Oh-la-la! will be presenting:
- French home decor, by Sophie Bailly-Soulier, featuring upholstered and redesigned furniture, high-quality home linens imported from France, Mediterranean beach towels from Turkey. tacksandfabrics.com.
- La Dune Jewelry, by Sandrine Ducos, beads & silver jewelry pieces whose simplicity of style captures the essence of pureness of “la dune”. https://www.facebook.com/la-dune
- Sculptures and suspended creations by Marie-Mathilde Laplanche, creations influenced by the treasures found along the South Brittany shore and the nature’s beauty.
- Paintings by Carole Jury. A series of abstract paintings inspired by the art of the French painter Pierre Soulages. carolejury.com.
- Classic, handmade French confectioneries by Les Delices d’Annelise, featuring candies and caramels made from local ingredients, such as honey from Tassot Apiaries and dairy products from Halo Farm.
- Kids Book “Running from my Shadow” by author and illustrator Catherine Arnoux. runningfrommyshadow.com
- Handmade tailored Parisian dresses by Cristina Depascal. http://depascalatelier.com, facebook.com/depascal
- Photographs by Laurent Ouzilou, presenting his photos of landmarks, in both color and black-and-white and in three different sizes. https://500px.com/laurentouzilou/
Event sponsored by WEICHERT and Smith ACE HARDWARE Princeton
OH LA LA “Ephemeral Boutique”
2 railroad place, Hopewell, New-Jersey
– Friday, May 6 from 2pm-8pm
Ladies night-out, Friday from 6-8pm
– Saturday, 10am-5pm
Sophie Bailly-Soulier – firstname.lastname@example.org (609) 937-6380
Oh-la-la! Team – email@example.com