Friday Dec. 9 thru Sunday, Dec. 11, the French Ephemeral Boutique Oh-la-la! will be back in Hopewell for a unique, glittering and refined shopping event. Organized by a group of local designers, artists, artisans, and vendors, all related to France, this pop-up event will provide plenty of French gift ideas, from delicate handmade confectioneries to fine arts, jewelry, paper crafts, fashion, collectible books and home decor.
For 3 days in December, the Ephemeral Boutique Oh-la-la! is back in Hopewell to illuminate the Hopewell railroad station shed with an exclusive French holiday event. Friday December 9 through Sunday December 11, the pop-up boutique will display a selected range of goods and arts, most of them made in France or handmade by artisans, artists or crafters. As always, the organizers wish to create a very authentic and friendly encounter that reflects the French Art de Vivre. “This event is a little more than a classic gift show, it’s an immersive experience in the French aesthetics, culture and gourmet life” says Sophie Bailly, one of the exhibitor and co-founder of the Oh-la-la! concept.
The “French gifts” edition will be presenting the following exhibitors:
- TACKS AND FABRICS, French textiles (tablecloth, runners, teatowels, cushions..) and redesigned furniture by Sophie Bailly
- LA DUNE, beads and silver jewelry
- LE BOOKINISTE, fine and collectible books in French and English
- LAURENT OUZILOU, scenic landscape photographs
- LITTLE BOXES BY MATROCHKA, Japanese paper covered boxes
- LES DELICES D’ANNELISE, artisan made confectioneries from French recipes (calissons, sea salt caramels, nougats…)
- LA CARTERIE DE CLOCLO, handmade greeting cards and Holiday decor
- CAROLE JURY, abstract oil paintings
- Marie Babel “Made under the Sun”, hand-crafted pottery from Provence.
Don’t miss the 5-7pm Friday and Saturday evenings with French savory food by our Chef ANNE-RENEE SOUMEILLANT.
Hot beverages, music, Holiday Lights, funny photo booth and free raffle.
With the generous support of Sebastiani Fencing Academy, The Little Chef pastry shop and Smith Ace Hardware